COOKIE FILES POLICY
1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our website never show personal details on the basis of which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and / or read by your web browser on your final device’s hard drive (for example, computer, laptop, or smartphone), depending on the websites you use. you visit them. Cookies also make your interaction with websites more secure and faster because they can remember your preferences (e.g., authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the site. original website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit that website again using the same end device.
2. How to control cookies
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or remove cookies either through your web browser settings or by using third-party software, or by following the specific instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, problems with the use of certain parts of the website may occur if you disable cookies.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer;
- Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox;
- Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome;
- Cookie settings in Safari – Safari;
- Cookie settings in Edge – Edge;
- Cookie settings in Opera – Opera.
3. Cookies used on the Ad Rem Consultant website
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually classified into the following categories, which Ad Rem Consultant uses:
- Absolutely necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and use its basic functions. Usually, they are only installed in response to your actions, which equate to the user’s consent status for the current domain’s cookie mode. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the website. The expiration date of these cookies is a maximum of 5 days.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website and allow us to provide you with enhanced and personalized features, such as reminding you of your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information. The expiration date of these cookies is a maximum of 5 days.
- Performance, analytics, and statistics cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the website is used (e.g., the pages a user most often opens and whether the user receives messages. error from certain pages, from which technology it navigates: browser, operating system, screen resolution, mobile brand). This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration date of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. For third-party cookies, the expiration date may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
- Advertising cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have accessed. The expiration date of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
- Social networking cookies allow you to share your activity on the social networking site, such as Facebook and Twitter, on the website. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 6 below.
- Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
- Cookies used for statistical and web traffic monitoring purposes
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting the way you visit our website.
Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
To prevent monitoring by this type of cookie, you can install an add-in on your web browser: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
- Social media cookies
On some of our Websites, third parties who provide applications through these Websites may place their own cookies in order to monitor the performance of their applications or to personalize these applications to you. For example, when you share an article using a share button on social networks (eg, Facebook or Twitter) available on a Website, the social network platform associated with that button will record this. Some Websites may also have embedded content, such as third-party video content such as YouTube, in which case they may also place their own cookies.
Such cookies cannot be accessed by Ad Rem Consultant.
Cookie statement last updated on 22.09.2021
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our website. Please refer to this Policy periodically for any changes.